ABOUT - CONFERENCE
The 17th International Asian Conference of the Academy of Human Resource Development will be held in Bangkok, Thailand November 7-10, 2018. It is being hosted by the Graduate School of Human Resource Development, National Institute of Development Administration (SHRD, NIDA). Please visit http://hrd.nida.ac.th/ for more information about our graduate school.
The conference will present the latest research findings, theoretical development, and examples of good practice in HRD. NIDA proudly invites academics and professionals working in any specialist field of HRD to contribute to the conference by presenting papers, participating in forum discussions, and attending workshops.
Researchers and scholar-practitioners in all academic fields within the government, enterprises, education, and NGOs are invited to contribute papers related to the following themes:
- 1.) Leadership Development
- 2.) National and International HRD
- 3.) Learning, Training, and Education
- 4.) Diversity and Cross-Cultural Management
- 5.) Ethical and Critical issues in HRD
- 6.) Organization Development and Change
- 7.) Technology and Innovation in HRD
- 8.) Scholarly Practitioner Research